Attorney Sheitanova is a lawyer in Employment law and Civil procedure, with many years of experience in working with foreign and local clients. The profile of the Law office has a targeted expertise in providing B2B services to companies’ HR departments, supporting personnel management and assistance in a wide range of cases on a daily basis.
The Employment law is strictly restrictive field, with detailed legislation and extensive case law on its application.
In this segment, the Law office combines legal expertise with maximum flexibility and understanding to the clients’ needs. Focus of our activity is the optimal and compliant solutions for the client’s interest, offering prevention of various risks. Focus of the activity is the delivery comprehensive information, concise and understandable to the client; expedient and prompt task performance, insight, understanding and adequate response according to customer’s needs.
Sheitanova Law Firm is available for consultations and opinions, document draft and legal representation of traders and individuals on:
- Hire employees in Bulgaria;
- Employment amendments: change of employment functions, position, place of work, switching to remote working mode;
- Employment-related Internal rules and Policies draft, implementation and amendment of;
- Compliant implementation of foreign rules and policies for employees in Bulgaria;
- Inducement and endorsement of employees. Bonuses, bonus plans for employees, supplements and job-related facilities provided to employees;
- Legal requirements for the organization of working hours’s various regimes: shift work / aggregate calculation of working hours, stand-by/on call regime, overtime work, irregular working hours;
- Legal requirements for working remotely;
- Transfer of employment in case of transfer of the company’s activity, change of owner, Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Outsourcing manpower: leasing of employment; freelance and trade service;
- Sanctioning employees: disciplinary and compensation liability of employees;
- Termination of employment; dismissal of employees;
- Statutory protection upon dismissal; Abrogation of dismissal.
Up to to the specifics of the case, the services of the Law office are provided individually or as a team work, and for this purpose the Law office has the reqruited expertise and assistance of a team of established specialists in the field.