The rights and freedoms in a society reach only as far as the rights and freedoms of each member of that society. That’s why for this office the legal protection of individuals before state authorities, companies and employers, reaches beyond the provision of professional legal assistance – it’s a personal and a social cause.
Sheytanova Law Office provides consultations, legal positions, drafts documentation, and represents traders and enterprises with regard to:
- TORTS (compensation for damages and injuries): torts caused by the state and municipalities; health injuries and accidents; insurance damages;
- Employment rights and disputes, revocation of unlawful dismissal, reinstatement, accident at work and compensations;
- Freelance activity / Family business: registrations, business development, work with clients, social security and tax obligations, other regulatory obligations;
- Real estate transactions: purchase, sale, exchange, donation, contract for care and maintenance; Renting and eviction; Compensations for damaged property;
- Assistance and advocacy in tax audit of an individual, appeal of tax audit acts against individuals;
- Consumer rights;
- Inheritance, division of inheritance, division of property, division of company shares.